My shipment arrived damaged, and they blamed it on ME !!

! First it was the shipping companies fault, then the shipping company said it I was a liar. I made an agreement with efurnitureshowroom for a new couch, and in return I would pay them. I didn't make any agreements with the shipping company THEY hired to deliver my order.

You would think that efurnitureshowroom would stand behind their services and products, but I guess not. Save yourself a big headache, money and time... Shop somewhere else. (P.S.

I've never had any problems with O.com...They replaced my damaged piece, no questions asked.)

Had an Experience with eFurnitureShowroom?

Comments

Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Comcast - This is the crap I’m dealing with Comcast "Just so you can see, here’s the new update from my Xfinity app. This is what I’m dealing with all day everyday!!! NOTHING BUT BS!!! What Einstein is sitting in..." Read more Yankee Candle - Will not honor their coupon Yankee Candle "I recently saw a coupon that said 10 dollars off 10, 50 dollars off 50 and said can be used in stores or this promo code online but not at..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - After paid successfully myOder list gone after 2 hour Lazada Malaysia "Barang dah bayar siap ada resit dlm account bank.lepas 2 jam check my Oder list barang Oder pandai hilang? Tanpa apa2 notice, so I cll customers care and dia org..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Request for changing delivery address Lazada Malaysia "It's my fault to choose the wrong delivery address, once the courier delivered to my first delivery address and no one was there. The courier called me immediately at that..." Read more